On this edition of the Rundown Live. Fact Checking: Supreme Court Claims/AP:
- Claimed covid deaths are at an all time high
- Claimed that Omicron has been deadlier than Delta
- Claimed 100K children are hospitalized with covid
- Said OSHA's regulatory authority is a federal "police power."
- Associated Press Claims No evidence of Mass Psychosis although growing evidence suggesting otherwise
Other Headlines Today
- Elon Musk's Telepathic Brain Chip 'Neuralink' Could See First Human Implant This Year
- Humans could 'erase' unhappy memories with ground-breaking new neurotechnology
- LA Times Columnist Says Mocking Anti-Vaxxers Deaths is “Necessary”
- Project Veritas releases military documents that contradict Fauci's sworn testimony on gain of function research
- What Happened to Global Warming? Coldest air of the season to send Midwest, Northeast into deep freeze
- Cows given VR headsets to reduce anxiety, increase milk
- Patent Granted For Disney’s “Virtual World Simulator,” AR Technology Without Glasses, Goggles, or Smartphones
- Huge prehistoric 'sea dragon' fossil discovered in U.K. reservoir
- Why was there less lightning during COVID lockdowns?
- Wild 2022 Trends coming your way
- Starving children 'as young as NINE forced to give UN officials oral $ecs to get food'
- Rep. Ro Khanna wants to hold social media platforms accountable on climate “misinformation”
LISTEN AND DONATE: https://linktr.ee/therundownliv